Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sick or not

Well I'm definitely sick with what I think is a cold. My throat is sore as heck and I have a strange white blotch on the top of my tongue. Bummer! Nevertheless I went skiing today at Northstar after taking yesterday off. To avoid the crowds I went straight to Lookout Mt and just stayed there until about 1pm when I took Back Door to the backside chair which I rode to the top and then skied back to my locker at Ski School. Had fun as the snow was still good 2 days after Fridays snowfall. Skied the Lookout trees in the Glades which was probably not a very safe thing to do by myself. Back held up well.

On a more serious note I talked to Ryan today to learn that he is in the hospital with a fever of unknown origin. Possibly a virus infection or the flu. Will call him tomorrow AM.

Below is a picture of me at the top of Lookout Mt looking across Martis Valley, taken at approximately the same place as the photo Wallace took last week. This time I'm the man in black. I'm still wearing the Elvis glasses.
Andy Bavetta

No comments: