Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

4th Day Skiing.

Skied a couple of runs at Northstar today. Weather was cold and foggy with a few snow flurries. Skiing was actually pretty good although I'm getting kind of bored by the limited terrain that is open. The bumps on the Plunge and on Grouse Alley were fun. Northstar employee orientation is tomorrow. Training for returning instructors is on Sunday the 18th and my official first day of work is on Monday the 19th. My upper lip is still pretty swollen and sore. I see the plastics guy (Dr Jellinek) tomorrow at 5:30 after the Northstar orientation meeting.


Andy Bavetta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy:

Looking good. Dr. Galpin has been asking about you so I figure I should see how you look. Glad to see the cosmetics are not as bad as feared. Hopefully the dental has the same favorable outcome. Hope to see you in February. We're getting pumped about skiing.

Lance