Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2005

Coast to Coast Bike Ride

I've been dreaming of riding across the country for many years. Well it looks now that this is the year. Much to my surprise Ryan who is going to MIT asked a few months ago if I would be interested in doing that this summer. He had been talking about it with his friend Jesse, another MIT student. Well I am thrilled. Our scheduled departure is around june 15th. Much to do before that to get ready for the trip. Bonnie has been kind enough to accept caring for Sam. Thanks Bonnie you're super, just like Donna said.

Ryan, Jesse and I are still discussing the route. Ryan and Jesse want to start the trip by taking the Transamerica trail while I favor the Lewis and Clark trail.

This is my version of the route.


This is Ryan and Jesse's plan Ryan's Route.

Can a 67 year old keep pace with two 20 year olds?

Andy Bavetta

No comments: