Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Shuffle while you pedal

Well I am now the proud owner of a new Ipod Shuffle MP3 player. I bought the 1 GB model that holds around 240 songs. Well I loaded it up and wore it on my ride yesterday. Yeah I know that's not a good idea from a safety point of view as you can't hear the traffic as well with the earphones blaring rock music. But anyway it worked out great. I found I could still hear traffic noises and it made the long slow climbs much more enjoyable. I will probably use it a lot. I simply wore it on a lanyard around my neck.

The Shuffle is so small and hardly weighs anything.


Andy Bavetta

No comments: