Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bavetta Family Tree

Until now I've never understood older peoples interest in their family ancestry. Well now it's happened to me. So I've constructed a Bavetta Family Tree. If your one of my Ex Wives, Mother or Father In law, Children, Sibling, Nephews, Cousins or other Relative please shoot me an email at abavetta@gmail.com and I'll give you free access to the Ancestry.com website so you can see and add information to the tree. Who knows, someday us older folks will be dead and gone and you will feel a need for your ancestral roots?

Here is a start on the tree.
BavettaTree
Bavetta Family Tree

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Andy,
You left your link on my blog but no message! I assume you wanted me to visit your blog and so here I am. I don't know if we are related because my family name is Bivetto (very close, but no cigar, as they say). I believe you and communicated a while back when I was searching names. I ran into a brick wall trying to find any information about my grandfather Bivetto's heritage as he was an orphan and upon going to the city that he said he came from, found no such name there! I'm clueless where to go from here as I have found no record of this name anywhere in all of our travels to many Italian cities. I hope you have success and wish you good luck in your searches!