Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

iSki


iSki, originally uploaded by abavetta.

Robert took a photo taken of me skiing at Northstar in December 2007 and had it iPopified here:iPop My Photo and gave me a framed picture of it for Christmas which is now hanging in my living room.

And I had a coffee mug made of it here: Zazzle
IMG_1919.JPG

Original photo.
IMGP3604.JPG

2 comments:

Shinji S. said...

Cool mag. You have a great second life. I share the similar passion for ski, bike, and other outdoors. The Elite Feet web site led me to your page.

Hopefully I could have such a retirement. But don't wanna try a crash on my bike :-)

gwadzilla said...

iSnowboard
but this winter I tried tele skies for the first time

it was cool

I am an absolute beginner
humbling