Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

"Andy, I can not wedge, I can not contol my speed,

I'm too fast moving, the trees are approaching"

Last day of high season today. Tought adult level 1's. Afternoon class of nine included five Indians or Pakistanis who had extreme difficulty mastering the basics of skiing. Photo is this mornings instructors lineup with me resting on my poles in forground and Wallace in white helmet in the background



Robert, Jen and the grandkids are here and skied Northstar today but I didn't see them as I was stuck in the biginners bowl all day.

Andy Bavetta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!! Cool photos Andy