Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

The start of high season

Well today was the first day of Presidents Week at Northstar. The red flag means over 6500 people were expected today. I'll post the final count when if I hear it.



The locker room is more crowded during high season. Picture shows my locker with the door open and the orange boots on top this morning at about 8:30AM. Wallace and Kelly are shown LTR in the background. Wallace is showing off two Northstar ID's having lost, replaced and found them in the space of a few hours.



I was assigned Level one adults today so I never got out of the beginners bowl. Here is a picture of my morning class. Nice group of folks who all progressed faster than the average beginner. Long day I was pretty tired by 4PM.



Andy Bavetta

No comments: