Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Michelin Man and Mountain Dew

Had a party at my house last night for Kelly on his return from Mammoth where he tried out for his Level 3 skiing certification. Good news is that he returned intact. Bad news was he missed the cut by a skosh. Here is a picture of Wallace and Kelly taken last night after the party doing their best Michelin Man imitations.




Arrived at Northstar this morning to find the Mountain Dew Vertical Challange in progress. MountainDewVC

On a whim I registered for the GS race they had setup on Upper Mainstreet figuring there probably would not be much competition in my age group.



Well I was right as I won my age group easily. From the race times it looks like I would have been competative in the younger age groups. So maybe I have racing talent? Well according to the way I read the rules I'm now entitled to compete in the western finals to be held at Breckenridge CO on April 2nd. Should I go?





Andy Bavetta

No comments: