Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Oh humm another gold medal

Drove down to Heavenly today to race in the Mountain Dew Vertical challenge again and see if I could find some competition in my age group (65 to 70). Well the same thing happened as last Sunday at Northstar. I was first in an age group of consisting of one competitor (me). Once again my time was fast enough to place me in second position (out of 3) in the next lower age group (56 to 65 year olds) and this time in 6th place (out of 13) in the 46 to 55 year old age group.



Took some time to ski around the area while waiting for the results to be posted.



Warning signs at the top of Gunbarrel



Now if I'm going to have any chance at the Nationals in Breckenridge on April 2nd I'm going to have to learn how to run gates. I have about two weeks to do it. MountainDewVC


Andy Bavetta

No comments: