Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sam a Coyote and me

Off work on Sunday. Went on Aaron's level 2 training clinic in the morning and I forget what I did in the PM. Aaron says I should extend more on my turns.

Sam having a smoke on Sunday.


On Monday Kelly and I skied a foot of new heavy wet powder at Northstar. Here is a view of me squinting into the sun just short of the top of Hornets Nest. We had first tracks.


I spotted this coyote yesterday AM in the Northstar Parking lot.


Volunteered to work yesterday. Put me on high level kids who wanted to play in the terrain park so I spent some time sliding boxes which was a new experience for both the kids and me. Both survived.

Andy Bavetta

No comments: