Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Up old hwy 40

Rode up old hwy 40 to Donner Summit this afternoon for the first time this year. I was slow slow slow. Took me about 46 minutes. My fastest time for this ride is 30 minutes. Legs were a little tired from yesterdays ride. Stopped a few minutes to take pictures. Temperature was about 50 degrees so I sweated on the ride up and nearly froze coming down. Total of 9.3 miles on the Seven.

Awesome view!


Lots of snow still around


Todays view from Rainbow Bridge


Andy Bavetta

1 comment:

Audrey Roy Greenfeld said...

Great pictures as always! Oh, by the way, I met Ryan finally a few weeks ago. Was visiting friends back at MIT and ran into him at EC.

I recognized him immediately because of his funny website! :)