Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Breckenridge

Traveled to Breckenridge Co for the Mountain Dew Vertical Challange on April 2nd. Mountain Dew VC Took 2nd place in my age group out of two racers. Somewhat of a disappointment for me. Here are the official results. Mountain Dew Finals. Skied Vail on Monday. It is a huge resort.

Starthouse


My silver medal


Me at top of Breckenridge T bar


A familiar sign



View from condo window


Sandy and Miller


Me holding event promoter Jeff Brausch's Highline Sports skis and Jeff holding mine. I switched them by mistake earlier that day. Jeff is pointing at the Bavetta.com sticker that led to me getting back my own skis. Jeff was still kind enough to get me a free pass to Vail for the next day.


Me and my fur hat


Me and my eagle friend


Andy Bavetta

No comments: