Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Morning (Accident + 4 days)

Went to two dentists yesterday. Verdict on my upper front teeth was that they were shoved inward so my bite is off as my lower teeth now hit the backs of the upper front teeth. Dr's think the teeth can probsbly be saved and fixed either by a combo of grinding and capping or possibly orthodontia. I think I'll go the grinding and capping route. This is what I look like this morning. Face is still swollen with the nose and upper lip swollen the most, Discovered I have a sore rib while I was lugging my carry on between planes on the trip home yesterday. I See my general physician at 1:30 this afternoon and the plastic surgeon at 5:30PM.


Andy Bavetta

No comments: