Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Tuneup for Haleakala Ride

On Sunday John Smay and I did a 20 mile tuneup ride on Hwy 37 starting at the Tedeschi Winery







Kaye and Lance Whitney invited John Smay and I over to have dinner at their home on the slopes of Haleakala after the ride.


Lance. Little did I know that less than 24 hours later after my wreck I would see Lance again at the Maui Memorial Medical Center where he works as an anesthesiologist .


I learned that Lance could really play the piano


Andy Bavetta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if you still get this blog. But I am a friend of Lance Whitney from Bremerton. If you do could you pass on my email to him I would appreciate it.

Richard Belt
beltra@earthlink.net