Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

50 Year High School Reunion

Eleanor and I drove down to LA to attend my 50th high school reunion. I went to Canoga Park High School.

Eleanor and I at the Friday night party,


On the Saturday tour of the high school. I'm in center front in purple T shirt. The Assembly Hall in the background was one of the two buildings remaining since I went to school there. Most of the other buildings fell down in the 1972 Sylmar earthquake.


My picture from yearbook.


We went on a road ride around the area on Saturday. This is a foto of me standing in front of the elementary school I attended.


I used to play basketball here a lot. There was a rim mounted above the old firehouse door.


I once carved my initials on this tree. Tree is still standing but initials were long gone. See Mom they were not permanent afterall.


My parents old home (4712 Louse Ave, Encino CA).


Eleanor had the best costume at the sock hop on Saturday night.


On each table


Me and my high school buddy (Sterling P Holloway III) got re-accquainted. He lives in Aurburn only about 70 miles from Truckee where I now live.


Scads of folks wanted their picture taken with Eleaanor,



Andy Bavetta

No comments: