Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Unveiling

Drove down to Stanford on Tuesday to see Dr Lorenz and have the bandages and stitches removed from my face.

This is how I looked on May 31st. You can see how my upper lip is pulled up towards my left nostril


This is the photo from yesterday taken in the Dr's office right after the bandages and stitches were removed. I look a little worse for wear. You can see the scab outlining the periphery of the skin graft which is almost dime size. Note that my lip is no longer pulled up towards my nose. Dr thought the result will look good after he swelling subsides and the skin has time to blend in. That's good news.


Andy Bavetta

No comments: