Chronicles random points of time in the life of the writer. Includes lots of photos of skiing and biking. (Plus Occasional Political Stuff)

Search This Blog

Friday, June 09, 2006

540 E Maude Sunnyvale CA

Well on the way back from the Dr's office last Friday I stopped by my old appartment in Sunnyvale where I lived for a time way back in 1961 would you believe. I was surprised to see it still standing much as I remembered it. I had expected that it would have been leveled long ago and replaced by new condominiums. Well the shrubery was larger of course but not much else had changed.

The good ole Chateau Sierra. I doubt that anybody gives a rat's ass about these photo's except me. My roommate Gerry Doyle was killed in a small plane crash at the time we were living here. But that is another story.


My appartment was in the center of the picture at the end of the wall.


Another view.



Andy Bavetta

No comments: